Loosing weight naturally without medication or taking other thing that might be harmful to your health is the safest and healthiest way to burn down calories. However, to get the right body size and weight require patience and commitment to achieve it. It is important to know that there is no one permanent solution to a healthy weight, so know that what works for one person may not work for another person. This is because our bodies respond differently to different food or activities depending on health or genetic factors.
To find the method of weight loss that is best for you, requires you make achievable changes to your diets and physical activities. Some people respond well to counting their calories or similar restrictive methods, while others respond to better having more freedom in planning their weight loss routine. Being free to simply avoid fatty food or refined carbs can help them lose weight.
There are several ways to lose weight naturally that can help you see result within a few periods of time.
Tips to help you lose weight fast naturally
- Try intermittent fasting: fasting helps to cleanse the body and increase metabolism, fasting also helps your body to burn down stored fat for energy. This can help you lose weight and keep it off. Although there are different ways to fast but try the one that best suite you. You may want to try 12 hour each day after break fast or eat all your meals within eight hours windows and fast for the remaining 16 hours. This way you might start seeing results early with this kind of intermittent fasting.
- Avoid late night eating: Eating late can make you gain weight faster, this is because your body finds it hard to digest food at night especially when you eat close to bedtime. Try not to eat anything especially after you’ve had your dinner. Make sure to eat your dinner earlier in the evening to help you burn more calories before bed time. Make sure you eat lighter food and avoid unhealthy snacks at night. Eating late can sabotage your effort of eight loss.
- Cut down on sugar intake: Yes sugar, everybody likes sweet but when it becomes too much it can make you gain a lot of weight and even cause other health condition. sugar is an empty calorie that can increase your blood sugar level, which can lead to craving and over-eating. Avoid sugary food and drinks instead go for natural sweetener like natural honey, sugar cane and stevia. Stevia is sugar substitute made from the leaves of stevia plants.
- Try lots of vegetable and Fruits: fruits and vegetables are good for weight loss and also improve the immune system. They contain a lot of nutrients and fibers that are good for your entire health. Vegetables and fruit are rich in fiber and water content that fills you up with fewer calories. Wash your vegetables and fruits well, cook your vegetables without added fats instead season with lemon juice and herbs.
- Drink a lot of water: Drinking water before meals help to reduce your appetite and intake of calories. Taking water first thing in the morning helps to flush out any toxin in your system. Sipping water satisfies your thirst and hunger without adding any extra calories. You can increase your water intake by adding lemon juice to your water. Drinking water with each meal helps to reduce calories intake especially for middle age and older adults. Instead of beverages that contain sugar and calories use water to replace them.
- Use smaller plate to take your food: using smaller plates to eat, helps you eat less because it changes how you see portion size. According to some studies using smaller plate helps you eat less and also reduces how much food you eat at a time. It also gives you the perception that you are having more food. But some people fill their plate regardless of plate size they end up putting more food on a larger plate than smaller ones.
- Brush your teeth after eating: Brushing or flossing your teeth after eating may help you limit the desire to snack or eat between meals. This is because a lot of people might not feel like eating after brushing their teeth plus it can make what they eat taste bad. If you brush after eating you may be less tempted to grab any unnecessary snacks.
- Exercise regularly: Exercising is essential for weight loss; it helps you burn down calories and boost metabolism. Try at least 30 minutes of moderate exercise at least 3 time per week. You can try exercises like walking, jogging, running and cycling. Although there are many exercises to help you lose weight you can chose the one that is best for you.
- Drink dark coffee to fight hunger: drinking dark coffee with fat-free milk help to avoid the intake of excessive calories and also helps to boost energy and improve moods and metabolism. This can help you shed off weight faster.
- Drink green tea: green tea is a natural beverage that is packed with antioxidants. Green tea is known with many health benefits such as helps in burning down fat and weight loss. Green tea may increase energy by 4% and help with fat burning by 17% especially harmful belly fat.
Losing weight requires a lot of commitment and patience, but it is not impossible to lose weight. Although there are may ways to lose weight naturally with diet and life style changes you can achieve your goal with your weight loss journey.